20.6.12

And all of a sudden it was gone.

I woke up. Everything seemed change. Was I still the same? Am i still the person i used to be? Something was missing. I was not sure what. Days passed and i felt no motivation. I was not sure how it happened, but there was a big chunk of me lost somewhere in space. It was hard for me to get it and i didn't wanted to lose it so soon, so easily. I need it for my everyday life. How am i supposed to have the sparkle in my eyes without it. Some people don't care about it, but for me it was sacred. It was that little push i needed to take everyday decisions. It was what abated my fears. My FAITH was gone. The intellect is slowly taking over me. Religion vs. Science. "The truth" against the facts. Innocence was being replaced by smartness. What used to have answers is now questions that leave to more questions and trap me in a vicious circle. 
Today I have decided to start a journey to get it back. 
Cross ur fingers for me! 

3 comments:

  1. The Yacht-Master II is a statement watch that is meant to be rolex replica uk worn to be seen but also has a function. It features a programmable, 1-to-10-minute flyback regatta timer which is set using the rotatable command bezel, similar to that found on the Rolex Sky-Dweller. The original GMT was launched in rolex replica uk the mid-1950s with the current generation launching over 60 years later. The GMT has always had a two-tone bezel to differentiate between day vs night. The model on offer is the SARU 18ct gold with a bi-directional rotating bezel set with 18 baguette-cut rolex replica sale sapphires, 18 baguette-cut rubies, 22 baguette-cut diamonds and a trillion-cut diamond. Its case is replica watches set with 76 brilliant-cut diamonds. Leaving arguably the best until last... Debuted at Basel World 2013 by Rolex for the 50th anniversary of the replica watches uk sacred Cosmograph Daytona, the first Daytona to be crafted in replica watches sale Platinum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really glad you noticed and help me to solve my problem.Thanks for post. Keep connecting with newbies like me.
    vegus168

    ReplyDelete
  3. ร้อยไหม
    ร้อยไหมปรับรูปหน้า ปรับรูปหน้าที่ไหไนดี ร้อยไหมที่แหน่งใด











    ดี? กังนัมสถานพยาบาล



    เป็น



    คำตอบไม่ว่าจะเป็น ร้อยไหมหน้าเรียว เป็นวีไลน์แบบประเทศเกาหลี



    ด้วยไหมก้าง



    ให้ท่าน



    งาม



    แบบประเทศเกาหลี



    ลดอายุ หน้าเด็ก ไม่เจ็บ ไม่บอบช้ำ



    ไม่บวม หน้าเป็นวีเชฟ ลดเหนียง เหนียงกระชับสมปรารถนา






    ร้อยไหม เป็นยังไง






    การร้อยไหม เป็น



    เทคโนโลยีที่ช่วยจัดการกับปัญหา









    ผิวหน้าที่ไม่กระชับ หย่อนยาน



    คล้อย ให้กลับมากระชับ หน้าเรียว เต่งตึง เข้ารูป วีเชฟได้สมปรารถนา




    ร้อยไหม ปรับรูปหน้า
    ร้อยไหม pantip

    ReplyDelete