28.7.11

I met a guy who was born with a backpack.

Party..n party..n party party party! :)

Cuz' we are the 4 best friends that anyone could have, Cuz' we are the 4 best friends that anyone could have and we will never ever ever leave each other :)

DJKCS :)

Finding good friends it’s not easy at all. I’ve been blessed with amazing ones tho. Few months ago I met Kevin. He is HILARIOUS. We have a lot of things in common I guess that’s why we get along so good. He is so young, but he is very successful already. A lot of people know him as DJKCS… but I’ve had the opportunity to know him more than just a DJ… and let me tell you he is really deep, funny, respectful, educated and mature. I think it’s so cool how behind a turntable he can be completely different person.. He expresses all his feelings by mixing beats and music. He is so talented, but what is better than his talent it’s that he enjoys what he does.
I glad that our families are getting so close. It's as if we were related and they were part of my family. I really hope this friendship it’s going to last forever. :)

He didn’t go to his PROM. I think that is so sad, because PROM it’s just once in a lifetime. My sister didn’t go to hers either and one of her friends it’s making one for her. I was thinking how fun it would be if I was accompanied by a good friend like him.
Probably this is not the most creative way to ask someone to PROM… but as I was writing this post it was impossible to realize how many nice memories we’ve shared already and how comfortable I feel with him.. So..

KEVIN TALAVERA would you go to PROM with me? :)

1 comment:

  1. wow this actually made my heart soft, i feel like crying but of happiness. our friendship will last forever, lets continue to make memories.

    &
    yes, i'll go to prom with you :D <3

    ReplyDelete